Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular) for the Session 2019-2021
Online Application Procedure
The eligible and interested applicants are requested to follow the procedures, given below :
- Visit the website www.wbbpe.org / www.wbsed.gov.in / http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
- Click on the - "Online Application for Admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular/ Face to face mode) for the session 2019-2021" and follow instruction therein carefully and apply for admission.
For admission related inquiry contact: 8420843443; 8240393986
DATES FOR ADMISSION: 28, 29 AND 30 JUNE, 2018
ALL ADMISSIONS WILL BE SUBJECT TO DOCUMENT VERIFICATION. DATA VERIFICATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN COLLEGE BASED ON MERIT LIST PUBLISHED BY THE WBUTTEPA. ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION ALONG WITH THEIR PHOTOCOPIES FOR VERIFICATION.
Documents to be submitted
along with the filled up form at the time of
For Fresher Candidates
ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION ALONG WITH THEIR PHOTOCOPIES FOR VERIFICATION.
Three copies of passport size coloured photographs of the applicant.
Original and Self-attested photocopies of:
Admit card and Mark sheets from Madhyamik or equivalent, Higher Secondary, Graduation (all parts), Post-Graduation (all parts).
Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
PWD certificate (for persons with disability)
Minority certificate (for candidates from Jain community only).
PAN card (wherever required)
- Equivalent certificate from The WBUTTEPA
For Deputed Candidates
- Three copies of passport size coloured
photographs of the applicant.
Original and Self-attested photocopies of:
- Admit card and Mark sheets from Madhyamik or equivalent, Higher Secondary, Graduation (all parts), Post-Graduation (all parts).
- Age proof.
- Adhaar card.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC A/OBC B)
- PWD certificate (for persons with disability)
- Minority certificate (for candidates from Jain community only).
- PAN card (wherever required)
- In original: Equivalent certificate in original from The WBUTTEPA (wherever required).
- Attested copy of: M.C. resolution recording the approval of Service in regard to his/her service with the form.
Following additional documents are required to be submitted positively on the day of joining the B.Ed. programmes in institutions under the University:
- Release order from the Headmaster / Headmistress (at the time of joining).
- Attested copy of M.C. resolution with regards to his/her deputation, countersigned by D. I. of Schools (Secondary).
- Certificate from Competent Authority whether the candidate teaches in Class VI or above.
- Deputation form duly filled in (available from the Institution after admission)
- A certificate with the following
information is to be submitted from the
Secretary or Headmaster/Headmistress (where
he/she is serving) and counter signed by the D.I.
of Schools of the District concerned:
- Certified that the School is in receipt of aid on full/ deficit/ lumpsum grant basis or that school in unaided or salary deficit scheme one.
- Certified that she/he is duly approved teacher.
- Certified that she/he is being deputed by the
school for undergoing two year B.Ed. Courses
Payment mode: Pay order/Demand Draft/ NEFT/Net
Amount : Rs.75,000/-.
Name of account : K.S.S. Jain College Of Education
[Demand Draft or Pay Order from any bank in the name of: K.S.S. Jain College Of Education payable at Kolkata]
Name of the Bank - Axis bank Ltd
Account number : 913010019391814.
Branch : Shyambazar
IFSC Code : UTIB0000084
Guidelines for Admission to B.Ed. (Session 2018-2020):
- Pls. click here to view B.Ed. Admission Schedule 2018-2020 of The WBUTTEPA.
- Pls. click here to view RULES & REGULATIONS.
- Pls. click here to view steps of online application process.
*Keep handy -
- Scanned Photo in jpeg/jpg (max 110 KB)
- Scanned signature (max 50 KB)
here to open WBUTTEPA Portal for
online application form fill-up for B.Ed.
For any inquiry contact: 8420843443; 9831378911
Schedule of Admission to B.Ed. (2018-20)
|1||On-line Application starts on||13.06.2018|
|2.||Last date of On-line Application||24.06.2018|
|3.||Last date of submission of Application fee||25.06.2018|
|4.||Publication of College/Subject-wise merit list||27.06.2018|
|5.||Admission in the respective Colleges||From 28.06.2018
|6.||Submission of admitted student data in University portal||From 28.06.2018
|7.||Commencement of the classes||02.07.2018|
Fee Structure (tentative)
|Admission Fees||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Session Charge||Rs. 15,000/- Annual|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 3,000/-@per month|
|Library Fees||Rs. 4,000/- Annual|
|Co-curricular Fees||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Total Fees||Rs. 70,000/-|
Note : Caution Money extra Rs.5,000/- (Refundable)
All payments should be made by pay order in the name of Kamala Devi Sohan Raj Singhvi Jain College of Education and deposited at the college office.